Eco Glam Inspiration: Memorial Day Picnic

I love Memorial Day weekend. A day to remember our troops and to spend quality time with your loved ones. Also the extra day off has infinite possibilities: Road trips! Beach parties! BBQs! Pastoral picnics with apple pie!

The holiday, which also marks the beginning of summer, is also a great opportunity to green your summer wardrobe and add pieces that are much more earth-friendly. Living in New York City, I often celebrate Memorial day at a picnic with my family or taking a trip to the Hampton's seaside. Keeping with the all-American feel, I tend to gravitate towards vintagey classics and hits of red and navy (but no flag tees, promise!). Click through some of my favorite eco-conscious looks for inspiration. Happy Memorial Day Everyone!!
Eco-friendly Memorial Day Picnic Outfit

No comments :

Post a Comment